Before L. Miles LeBaron founded LeBaron & Jensen, P.C., he worked in Salt Lake City at Zoll & Tycksen, L.C. While he was with Zoll & Tycksen, Mr. LeBaron worked with many clients in detailed Bankruptcy, Business Litigation, and Real Estate cases, particularly Utah’s Security National Mortgage Co., a considerable retail and wholesale lender. After working with Zoll & Tycksen, Mr. LeBaron went on to found LeBaron & Jensen, P.C., to provide personalized, expert, outcome-oriented legal representation. Mr. LeBaron founded the firm in 2004 and now services businesses and individuals in Weber, Davis, and Salt Lake City County, along with the larger northern Utah region.
In his years of practice, Mr. LeBaron has done cases and represented high profile clients in:
- Personal Injury
- Business Organization
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Construction Law
- Real Estate Law (Collections, Foreclosures, Post-Foreclosure Deficiencies and Workouts)
- Tax Negotiation
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Wrongful Death
- And others!
- Davis Country Bar Association
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Utah State Bar
- Utah Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
- Weber County Bar Association
- Bar Admissions:
- Utah, 2001
- J.D., Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, 2000
- B.A., Brigham Young University, Political Science, 1997
Contact the law firm of LeBaron & Jensen, P.C. to schedule a consultation.