Mr. Jensen is an acknowledged and prominent bankruptcy and eviction law attorney for the larger northern Utah vicinity. People know him for his deep commitment to all clients, promptness, approachability, and efficiency to getting results. He is a co-founder and partner of LeBaron & Jensen, P.C.Mr. Jensen received a Juris Doctorate from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and was admitted to the Utah State Bar in 2003. Before he attended law school, he received a Political Science Bachelor of Arts degree, with a minor in Russian, from Brigham Young University.
- Commercial & Business Litigation
- Construction Law
- Eviction Law
- Real Estate Law
- And others!
- Davis County Bar Association
- Utah Division of Real Estate, Agent
- Utah State Bar
- Utah Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
- Weber County Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar (prior member)
- Utah, 2003
- Wisconsin, 2004
- J.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- B.A., Brigham Young University, Political Science
Contact the law firm of LeBaron & Jensen, P.C. to schedule a consultation.