If you or a loved one have been in an auto accident and were injured, you might be eligible for financial compensation. With the help of injury attorneys, studies have shown that personal injury claimants receive settlements 3.5x larger than their counterparts who don’t file with legal counsel. The auto accident attorneys with LeBaron & Jensen, P.C. have represented hundreds of businesses, families, and individuals from all corners of Northern Utah with integrity, quality, and efficiency while working on your case so you encounter as little hassle as possible.
You need an auto accident attorney to help you through the process of your claim because it’s designed to work against claimants, to cheat them out of justice. The process is so difficult even, 20% of accident victims don’t file a claim despite provable negligence because of how difficult it
We Get You the Justice You’re Owed
We have a civic duty to act responsibly on and off the road. When that fails, insurance providers will delay, defend, and deny your claim to save them money. Our attorneys are here to act on your behalf so you don’t encounter hassle while you’re juggling your personal life and recovery. We gather evidence, organize and document it, file your claim, and conduct negotiations on your behalf. You need the help of a car accident lawyer for your personal injury claim. Juggling your personal life and recovery while filing your claim alone is nearly impossible. The attorneys at LeBaron & Jensen are driven to reduce hassle on your end so you can go about recovery and your day-to-day life.
Our auto accident attorneys are frequently asked by our clients how much their settlement will be. There is no one, simple answer or formula to determine the value. Generally, the accrual of medical pills present and projected, lost income and services, and property damage, but there are
many variables that go into each case that it’s difficult to determine without an evaluation.
Accidents Seen In Harrisville, Utah
Harrisville is a busy city between commuters and retailers. Unfortunately this creates conditions where accidents are common. Some accidents we frequently see out of Harrisville, Utah are:
- Auto Accidents – The I-15 runs through the center of Harrisville, seeing many of its accidents per year.
- Truck Accidents – Its commercial properties and the I-15 see many semi and commercial truck accidents.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Like much of Utah, Harrisville sees thousands of commuters who forget to share the road with motorcyclists, causing many motorcycle accidents each year.
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents – Some businesses forget to take proper care of their establishments, such as addressing wet floors or icy parking lots, which creates conditions for slips and falls to occur.
- Wrongful Death – Related to the issues above, Uintah also sees quite a few wrongful deaths each year, unfortunately.