Our Firm Overview
At LeBaron & Jensen, P.C., our mission is to meet client needs by providing legal representation that is:
- Result Driven: Your problem is at the top of our mind every day. We are constantly working to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
- Personal: We strive to develop strong, long-term relationships with our clients.
- Superior Quality: Through our experience, judgment, and creativity, we help clients anticipate possible risks, overcome obstacles, and capture opportunities.
- Affordable: By maximizing efficiency, we maintain reasonable rates without compromising quality.
- Integrity Based: We adhere to the highest ethical standards in our dealings with our clients, the courts, and our opponents.
- Because of its superior representation, LeBaron & Jensen, P.C., has been selected by countless individuals, families, and businesses to represent them.
The firm was originally formed in January 2004 by two real estate and bankruptcy attorneys, L. Miles LeBaron and Tyler J. Jensen. Prior to starting the firm, Mr. LeBaron gained extensive experience representing high profile clients in complex real estate, bankruptcy and business litigation cases throughout the State of Utah. Mr. LeBaron combined his experience with that of Mr. Jensen’s to form a new firm focused on providing personal legal representation at reasonable rates. Since that time the firm has continued to grow, adding several additional attorneys and staff.
LeBaron & Jensen, P.C. continues its tradition of providing quality, legal representation to clients in Weber County, Davis County, and Salt Lake County, as well as the greater Northern Utah area. The firm combines the personal attention and affordable rates characteristic of a smaller firm with the efficiency and resources typically available at larger firms.