Davis County Real Estate Lawyers
Real estate is normally one of the largest investments a person will make. Whether you are a business owner, large developer, or individual purchasing a home, you need the right advisors on your side to help you. Our Layton real estate attorneys have years of experience advising clients on legal matters related to real estate transactions.
Common Real Estate Concerns
We strive to resolve legal matters in a fair, cost-efficient manner. Every step of the real estate investment or transaction is going to have different legal jargon that you may not understand. Here are some of the different areas we can offer our services for:
- • Title Issues – We deal with all types of title issues. Before you purchase real estate, it is wise to have the title verified to ensure there are no past liens on the property or judgements that could cost you later on down the road. We routinely work with title companies to ensure the titles they issue are free and clear of all encumbrances.
- • Foreclosures and Deeds of Trust – We provide representation for banks, mortgage companies, and financial institutions to ensure the information is constructed properly to ensure financial matters are handled in part of dealing with mortgage foreclosures.
- • Eminent Domain & Condemnation – LeBaron & Jensen offer legal services for landowners, developers, and others in handling condemnation proceeding and eminent domain issues.
- • Landlord/Tenant – If you need to evict a tenant, we will provide legal assistance to assure the matter is taken care of correctly.
- • Land use/Zoning – Property development may need zoning changes, which require the correct legal documents to be filed with city and county governments.
- • Leasing – Our legal team can negotiate and draft commercial and residential leases designed to meet your needs.
- • Homeowners Associations and Condominium Associations – We help to incorporate HOAs and Condo Associations with tenant issues and litigation.
- • Contract review – We draft and review land contracts to assure your best interests are cared for.
Contact LeBaron & Jensen for more information about real estate transactions.