NO-FEE UNLESS WE WIN
You don’t pay until we win your case.
Auto Accident Attorneys In Layton Serving Northern Utah
Car crashes happen in an instant, leave you with devastating injuries, and can prevent you from enjoying life to the fullest for years to come. When you have been the victim of an auto accident, you may find yourself dealing with medical bills, a long and painful recovery period, and a conflict with an opposing insurance company. No one should navigate this process alone. In fact, many times people who choose to do this alone do not even make a claim. According to studies conducted by the insurance industry, twenty percent (20%) of those who are victims of accidents don’t even make a claim. Oftentimes this is due to being overwhelmed by the total experience and not knowing what to do. We ensure that you get the treatment you need to get 100% better, then gather up all of the medical bills and records necessary to put together a comprehensive claim package for you. Then, if the insurance company still won’t settle, we can file a lawsuit on your behalf. You can concentrate on getting better while we work on getting you the compensation you deserve.
Common reasons for insurance injury denials:
- They argue that your pain is unrelated to the accident – Make sure you receive medical treatment as soon as possible after an accident, otherwise the insurance company may argue your pain is not related to the accident.
- They argue that the accident was partially your fault – Insurance companies will be going out of their way to find some proof that the accident was your fault or partially your fault. We fight for your rights so that you don’t have to be intimidated.
- They argue that your pain is the result of a preexisting injury – If you have preexisting medical conditions that make you more likely to suffer an injury, it is not uncommon for insurance adjusters to deny claims or make lowball offers because they argue your pain is really related to the preexisting problems. We ensure that you are not rejected for this reason. If the accident was someone else’s fault you are entitled to compensation for your injuries, regardless of prior conditions.
This is where LeBaron & Jensen comes in. When you retain us as your counsel, our team helps level the playing field between massive insurance companies and you. We use all legal avenues provided by the judicial system to ensure the insurance company pays you fair compensation when you get hurt by their insured or are seeking compensation under your own coverage.
Why Choose LeBaron & Jensen for your Auto Accident Case?
- Personalized, attentive representation
- Open communication during your case
- Millions of dollars recovered for the injured
- You receive a free, no-obligation case evaluation to get started
- You pay nothing unless we win your case
What to Do After an Auto Accident
- Contact the police – It’s important that you contact the police right away and report any injuries sustained in the accident. The police will determine who is liable for the auto accident, which can make an impact on your insurance claim.
- Gather information – Be sure to collect both the contact and the insurance information of the other parties involved.
- Gather witnesses – Be sure to find any bystanders that may have witnessed the accident. A witness testimony can be helpful when you are working with insurance companies to obtain a fair settlement.
- Call our Layton Law Firm – It’s important to have experienced legal representation from the beginning, so don’t wait. Call our Layton Law Office today to schedule a free case evaluation.
Handling Auto Insurance Companies
Auto Accident victims sometimes avoid contacting an attorney because they fear it will be too expensive or they believe they can negotiate with the insurance company on their own. This is a mistake. Insurance companies have experienced legal teams dedicated to protecting their interests in court and seek to pay as little as they possibly can. LeBaron & Jensen will put your interests first and will work hard to make sure you are given every dollar you deserve.
Meet our amazing attorneys.
We’re a talented group of attorneys interested in helping our clients get a fair settlement for their car accidents.
When Miles LeBaron started LeBaron & Jensen with Tyler Jensen in 2004, they began with the objective of providing competent, result-oriented “big firm” legal representation, but with a small firm personal touch and less overhead to pass on to the client. Miles spent the first ten (10) years of his career representing various financial institutions and other companies in Utah with their litigation needs, including obtaining hundreds of thousands of dollars in settlements from insurance companies who refused to compensate business owners who had their property damaged by fires or floods.
Tyler J. Jensen is one of the founding attorneys of LeBaron & Jensen, P.C. and represents clients in Utah and Colorado. Tyler has participated in more than 1000 hearings in his career and is in the court room multiple times each week. People know him for his deep commitment to his clients, promptness, approachability, and efficiency in getting results. Tyler has devoted his career to helping clients who are facing difficult financial circumstances as a result of injuries, health issues, financial issues, or other economic setbacks. Tyler is an experienced bankruptcy and personal injury attorney and has a passion for helping people turn their lives around.
Dallin G. Johnson
Dallin joined LeBaron & Jensen in 2019. Since joining, his practice has focused almost exclusively on personal injury and he has become an integral part of the firm’s personal injury team in negotiating and litigating personal injury matters. He has helped clients recover hundreds of thousands of dollars in settlement proceeds for their injuries. Dallin also speaks Spanish and can serve the firm’s multiple Spanish-speaking clients in their native language.
See what our clients are saying.
Our clients are grateful for support and compensations we have helped them receive!
I highly recommend the firm of LeBaron & Jensen. Tyler and his staff answers my concerns promptly, gives absolutely top notch advice and does not charge an arm and a leg, but very fair fee for the services they provide. I feel as though Tyler gives you more than what you pay for and goes beyond whats expected. This is not just my opinion, but many other colleagues who actually referred me to him.
I can not say enough about this attorney office. Amazing team. I called multiple times with questions. Some times daily. Linda was always very patient with me and gave me all the information I was looking for each time. After our case was closed I had some additional questions and called and the team did not hesitate to jump in and help. The team genially cares about you and your family. Choose them and they will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
We were very pleased with how Miles Lebaron handled our car accident case. The insurance company was quite difficult to work with. Miles was persistent with the insurance company and got the settlement we were seeking, without having to go to court.
Miles also handled a case for our son, who was bit on the face by a dog. Again, Miles was persistent and was able to get a fair settlement, which included allowing our son to have the reconstructive surgery that he needed.
Contact our Auto Accident Attorneys In Layton.
LeBaron & Jensen has decades of combined experience handling a variety of auto accident cases throughout the state of Utah. We understand how devastating a car accident can be and we promise to work hard to get fair financial compensation for you and your family. We provide free, no-obligation consultations for a variety of personal injury claims.
LeBaron & Jensen, P.C.
1241 N Main St, Layton, UT 84041