Utah Auto Accident Attorney
At LeBaron & Jensen, we understand the difficulties that can arise after dealing with an auto accident in Utah. We have witnessed thousands of auto accident cases and understand how devastating the after effects can be. It’s our job to work hard to negotiate fair settlements to ensure you are given the best compensation to care for your losses. Car crashes can happen in an instant. The force of an impact can leave you with injuries for years to come that could prevent you from enjoying life to the fullest.
What To Do After a Car Accident
- Contact the police – Contact the police right away and report any injuries sustained in the accident to yourself and other parties. The police will determine who is liable for the auto accident, which can make an impact on your insurance claim.
- Gather information – It is important to collect the contact information of the other party. You do need to collect their insurance information as well to give to your insurance provider.
- Do not admit anything – A car accident will leave you in a state of shock. You need to avoid admitting anything even if you are at fault. All the facts will need to be gathered before insurance claims are filed.
- Gather witnesses – Another important thing you need to do is find any witnesses that saw your accident. A witness testimony can be helpful when you are working with insurance companies to obtain a fair claim.
- Call our Layton Law Firm – If you want to be sure your rights are cared for, call our Layton Law Office today. Having an experienced attorney on your side can make a difference in your insurance settlement.
Far too often people do not hire an attorney or they wait too long to hire an attorney. When you do not get in touch with a lawyer immediately, you could end up losing thousands of dollars that you rightfully deserve after a car accident. An experienced Utah automobile attorney understands confusing rules and regulations related to auto accident claims. Our team will walk you through the entire claims process and we are here to answer all your questions related to auto accident claims.
Handling Auto Insurance Companies
Accident victims sometimes avoid contacting a lawyer because they fear it will be too expensive, or they think they can negotiate with the insurance company on their own. It is a huge mistake to avoid contacting an attorney! Why? Insurance companies are not on your side and the insurance adjuster is there to save the insurance company money. An attorney has your best interests in mind and we work hard to make sure you are given fair compensation. Never accept an insurance settlement without consulting an attorney as we will be able to let you know if the settlement is fair, or if the insurance company owes you more.
Contact our Utah Auto Accident Attorneys
LeBaron & Jensen has years of experience in handling a variety of auto accident cases throughout the state of Utah. Our Layton law office has multiple legal professionals available to answer your questions related to auto accident claims. We understand how devastating a car accident can be and we promise to work hard to bring the right financial compensation to you and your family. We provide consultations for a variety of personal injury claims. Contact our office today for more information about your car accident claim.